How To Effectively Market A Business Using Video
When it comes to marketing businesses can no longer afford to ignore video and film. More than ever, consumers want to learn and connect with businesses through video content and businesses are listening.
Location: The Coach House, Delapre Abbey, Northampton, NN4 8AW
- You’ll be working in a small group with a high ratio of mentors to student (max. 12 students to 2 mentors).
- For students including beginners who want to learn the basic techniques of corporate filmmaking in an intensive, practical, 1 day course.
- Recommended to businesses and marketing departments who want to learn more about using film to promote their business or who would like a useful and creative team building exercise and filmmakers who want to develop their skills and experience in the lucrative and growing area of corporate film.
- Cost £295.00 to include all materials, equipment, handouts, refreshments and a light lunch.
- Book 2 or more of our Filmmaking Courses and receive a discount.
This course will equip your team with essential marketing skills, provide valuable CPD and a creative and useful team building day.
You can do this course both on-site at our Delapre Abbey, Northampton venue or off-site in your office, place of work or a location of your choice. This course is ideal as an innovative and dynamic team building activity.
Contact us for information about off-site and team building experiences.
“Thank you for providing such a fantastic learning experience.”
“It was another wonderful film course and a reminder of how good you guys are at this.”
“Very helpful and relaxed mentors with lots of knowledge and skill.”