How To Effectively Market A Business Using Video
When it comes to marketing, businesses can no longer afford to ignore video and film. More than ever, consumers want to learn and connect with businesses through film and video content. This course will equip you with the essential skills you need to create engaging, corporate films and video.
Location: The Coach House, Delapre Abbey, Northampton, NN4 8AW
- You’ll be working in a small group with a high ratio of mentors to student (max. 12 students to 2 mentors).
- For students including beginners who want to learn the basic techniques of corporate filmmaking in an intensive, practical, 1 day course
- By the end of the course you will have a good understanding of how film can be used to market a business, developed your corporate filmmaking skills and experienced working in collaboration with like-minded filmmakers to create a short marketing video.
- Cost £295.00 to include all materials, equipment, handouts, refreshments and a light lunch.
- This course is;
- ideal for businesses and marketing departments who want to learn more about using film to promote their business
- provides an innovative and dynamic, team building day
- will equip your team with essential marketing skills and provide valuable CPD
- You can do this course both on-site at our Delapre Abbey, Northampton venue or off-site in your office, place of work or a location of your choice.
Contact us for information about off-site and team building experiences.
“Thank you for providing such a fantastic learning experience.”
“It was another wonderful film course and a reminder of how good you guys are at this.”
“Very helpful and relaxed mentors with lots of knowledge and skill.”